Description of The End
AdventureQuestStrategyPuzzlePhilosophyShadowLightJump And Run
A new adventure game filled with puzzles, strategy and philosophical questions, set into a world which explores a range of commonly (or less commonly) held views about death, belief and science.
The game takes the player on a metaphysical journey, recording their interactions in the world to reveal their attitudes towards mortality. These views are presented alongside their friends and some of the most important thinkers of our time, such as Gandhi, Descartes and Einstein.
Set across three worlds - Mind, Body and Spirit - the player must use a unique shadow ‘n’ light mechanic to solve physics-based puzzles, answer questions and battle the world’s Guardians. The ultimate prizes are the Death Objects, ranging from a memorial diamond to a human heart, which deepen a player’s contextual knowledge of death and help them progress through the game. Have fun!
Having problems with the game?Try these fixes ↓
- Wait for the game to load or reload the page.
- Make sure you have Java , Shockwave , Flash, and Unity 3D installed on your computer.
- Reset the browser's cache. In Firefox/Chrome use Ctrl+Shift+R. In Internet Explorer use Ctrl+F5.
- Our favorite browsers for a pleasent and fast experience: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- If you see a white screen, wait a minute, some games have white loading screens.
- If none of the above solves the problem, report the game and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Do you like it? Let us know!