Description of Dynamic Systems 2
A new addictive physics game with gears, bricks, hammers, balls and anything that can rotate, drop or hit! Dynamic Systems 2 is the sequel to one of the most popular physics games in 2009. Inspired by Rube Goldberg Machines, the game poses you with intricate puzzles and challenges. Place the objects and get the ball to the end! Using the level editor you can create your own level and share with friends. Have fun!
Having problems with the game?Try these fixes ↓
- Wait for the game to load or reload the page.
- Make sure you have Java , Shockwave , Flash, and Unity 3D installed on your computer.
- Reset the browser's cache. In Firefox/Chrome use Ctrl+Shift+R. In Internet Explorer use Ctrl+F5.
- Our favorite browsers for a pleasent and fast experience: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- If you see a white screen, wait a minute, some games have white loading screens.
- If none of the above solves the problem, report the game and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Do you like it? Let us know!