Description of Backgammon Multiplayer
A new backgammon multiplayer online game with public and private games for you and your friends! Backgammon is a board game for two players in which the playing pieces are moved according to the roll of dice. A player wins by removing all of his checkers from the board. Although luck plays an important role, there is a large scope for strategy. With each roll of the dice a player must choose from numerous options for moving his checkers and anticipate possible counter-moves by the opponent. Have fun!
Having problems with the game?Try these fixes ↓
- Wait for the game to load or reload the page.
- Make sure you have Java , Shockwave , Flash, and Unity 3D installed on your computer.
- Reset the browser's cache. In Firefox/Chrome use Ctrl+Shift+R. In Internet Explorer use Ctrl+F5.
- Our favorite browsers for a pleasent and fast experience: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- If you see a white screen, wait a minute, some games have white loading screens.
- If none of the above solves the problem, report the game and we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Do you like it? Let us know!